Our Carmel Dental Team
Our team consists of dedicated individuals who are kind, friendly, and
caring. Our staff is here to ensure a pleasant experience during your visit to
Our team includes experienced and energetic people whose goal is to
communicate well with our patients and provide the best care possible.
Hygienist - Sarah Tescher, RDH
- Why did you join it was exciting and refreshing to join a office that was new and had a modern approach on green dentistry.
- Oral health obsession? Gum health.
- Essential dental product? Triology Rinse.
- How did you get to CDF? Dr. Fritsch and I met at our kids preschool. We got to chatting and next thing you know I had an interview. Things just fell into place from there.
- Hometown? Monterey, CA
- What was you first job ever? When I was 15, I worked as a hostess at Toasties Cafe in Pacific Grove.
- Where can you be found on a Saturday morning? Hanging out with my husband and two boys. We always find something fun to do outside. Most of the time we head to the beach.
- What would you put on your neon sign? "Beach Life is the Best Life" and "Everything Happens For a Reason"
- Thingd? Food because all I do is cook when I am home and "Love Crunch" Cereal (it's really yummy!).
- Favorite book? Cook Books.
- What would you watch in the dental chair? Game of Thrones.
- First celebrity crush? Jordan. New Kids On The Block.
- Favorite date night activity? My favorite date would be during the day. I like to hike, bike, or run with my husband.
- Preferred form of exercise? Running and Strength Training.
Hygienist - Jenny Riso, RDH
- How did Jenny get to CFD? She worked with Dr. Hilary Fritsch and followed her to the new practice.
- Favorite CFD moment? When you see the smile on someone's face and how happy they are with their new smile.
- Where can I be found on a Saturday morning? Walking on the beach.
Front Office Manager: Jackie Monk
- Why did you join CFD? To be part of the dream team!
- Essential Dental Product? Mouthwash!
- How did you get to CFD? Moved to the area
- What was your first job ever? Telemarketing J
- Hometown? Portland, Oregon
- Where can you be found on a saturday morning? Relaxing with a cup of coffee
- What would you put on your neon sign? To blessed to be stressed
- Things you buy in bulk? Water and household supplies
- Favorite book? Toss-up between The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels by Philippa Gregory and The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- What would you watch on netflix in the dental chair? Some great documentary.
- First celebrity crush? Luke Skywalker
- Favorite Date Night activity? Movie
- Preferred form of Exercise? Walking or swimming
RDA: Gina Osborn
- Why did you join CFD? I needed to make money and I love my boss
- Oral health obsession? Flossing
- Essential Dental Product? Toothpaste
- How did you get to CFD? I followed Dr. Fritsch
- What was your first job ever? Bakery
- Hometown? Monterey
- Favorite CFD moment so far? When the eyewash station soaked me & the Dr with water
- Where can you be found on a saturday morning? At a job site with Tom
- Things you buy in bulk? Water
- Preferred form of Exercise? Walking
- Hidden talent? Make up
Scheduling Coordinator: Atia Mohsenpour
Atia is a native of Monterey and moved away for 3 years to Sacramento to complete her bachelorís degree in Health Science. She has a sweet, cheerful personality and truly enjoys the patient interaction she receives daily while working at the front desk, and making sure the schedule runs smoothly for the office. She enjoys workouts at the gym, reading a good novel, and traveling. But the thing she enjoys the most is being a mother to her 10-year-old son.
Dental Assistant, RDA: Tina Hua
- Why did you join CFD? I joined CFD because everyone was so friendly, I loved the atmosphere of the office too it's like I was at a spa !
- Oral health obsession? Replacing amalgam with composite fillings or crowns. (like KOR whitening, dental implants, gum health or getting rid of all your silver fillings or all porcelain crowns or invisalign. you name it)
- Essential Dental Product? Floss
- How did you get to CFD? My teacher from the the Dental Assisiting program told me to apply here.
- What was your first job ever? Cashier at McDonalds
- Mentor? Freshmen English teacher Mrs.Pipes (this could be Joan of Arc of Donald Trump- doesn't have to be someone in dentistry)
- Hometown? Seaside
- Favorite CFD moment so far? San Francisco trip to CDA
- Where can you be found on a saturday morning? In the kitchen cooking up something delicious for breakfast
- Things you buy in bulk? Toothpaste, rice and water
- What would you watch on netflix in the dental chair? Riverdale or any documentary about food.
- First celebrity crush? Aaron Carter
- Favorite Date Night activity? Dinner and a movie
- Preferred form of Exercise? Cardio
- Hidden talent? Singing
Dental Assistant, RDA: Shalynn
- Why did you join CFD? To join a hardworking and caring team.
- Oral health obsession? I love getting my cleanings!!!!!
- Essential Dental Product? A great toothbrush and floss.
- How did you get to CFD? I started as a reception for a dental office in Virginia and fell in love with dentistry. Next step was going hands on and becoming an assistant. Once my husband and I moved back home to California I went to school to become one and now here I am!
- What was your first job ever? InShape health clubs
- Mentor? Jocko Willink
- Hometown? Sonora, CA
- Favorite CFD moment so far? Everyday at work is a favorite for me because I meet so many interesting individuals.
- Where can you be found on a saturday morning? Cuddling my Newfoundland, Bo.
- What would you put on your neon sign? Always do and be better than you were yesterday.
- Things you buy in bulk? Meat
- Favorite book? Wuthering heights
- What would you watch on netflix in the dental chair? Santa Clarita diet is a go to, but I love a good crime show as well.
- First celebrity crush? Val Kilmer
- Favorite Date Night activity? Movie dates are the best.
- Preferred form of Exercise? Going hiking with my husband and our dog.
- Hidden talent? I'm actually funny